|Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino|
Nutrition Facts Edit
|Calories 420||Calories from Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
- 1 cup milk – regular or low fat work best, but for a lighter version use non-fat skim milk
- 1 ½ cups ice
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 ½ tsp. instant coffee dissolved in 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2 Tbs. white granulated sugar dissolved in 2 Tbs. hot water
- Note: You can simply dissolve the instant coffee and sugar in the hot water at the same time. In the video I did it separately for demonstration purposes.
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles
What makes this beverage doubly delicious? The flavor of chocolate and more chocolate – something we just can’t get enough of. There’s the rich, creamy taste of mocha-flavored sauce blended with milk. Plus, chocolate chips with every sip. Well deserving of two enthusiastic thumbs up.
This beverage tastes of rich creamy chocolate with Java Chips that make a perfect Chocolaty Frappuccino.
- According to Aztec legend, the god Quetzalcoatl brought the cacao tree from paradise for people to cultivate on earth.